Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The weekend out.

So I was thinking maybe wrting a bit about my experience out on the town on saturday.

I went to a restaurant to havea meal with my friend and her girlfriends that I havent met before. The thing is im really scared of girls, yeah I am... I dunno why but girls have always scared the shit out of me. Maybe thats why I have more guy friends then of the female kind.

So onwards.  The food was nommy and I talked to one of the girls that sat beside me. She was nice and funny so my guard dropped. She asks; how do u have so much energy all the time? I was like Woot?? I always feel tired lol. I guess Im like a dog when I meet other ppl. I get all tail slapping and happy. lol

We went onwards to this club, and we ordered some drinks and talked mainly BS. Then these old and drunk men started to poke me and I was not enjoying that at all. :S Why oh why do one feel the need to poke younger girls in a club for no reason? I dunno I just blank them totally. Maybe thats a bitch move but Im not interested in wasting my time out with ppl I enjoy the company of to talk to a drunken older man.. Lol wierd rephrance but, (OMG the coffe man came to work yaaaaay gotta run out to get one quick!!) like Totalbiscuit says: ure in charge of ur own time consume or something. well in other words, dont let other ppl waste ur time when ure enjoying ur sparetime. So thats what I did, (well always do, lol before TB said that, just so u know:P), I told the man to stop poking me and that I wasnt interested in talking to him.

Im quite strongwilled so If i dont want somthing I say it straight away instead of being all overly polite. It just makes them think they have a shot at it anyways so just slam down straight away, my tip and it works.

Soo after i laughed and drinked and had a great time these guys came up to our table. It was only 3 of us left now, and I was about to leave to catch the last train. They where cool and asked if we wanted to meet up another club later in the night. I was like sorry guys we are about to leave. But they seemd like cool guys that wasnt overly drunk like the older men before. The thing is, lol I dunno if they came over cus of us or cus of my gf that has frekking huuuuge boobs or just cus of me or a mix. Dang it lol. Do I still have mojo or not. At the time it felt like it was cus of me, but after writing this Im really not sure at all. Got a bit full of my self at the club i recon lol.

Ah well pff lol. I dont really care anyways. It was a great night and I had lots of fun. But seriously those old men pissed me off. Oh I almost forgot. I had my video camera with me so when they where poking my pack i started to film them from over my shoulder and said. Ohhh this is gonna be a nice vid on youtube.. They left after that. Seeing as the one of them had a ring on his finger. And dw Im not gonna post the vid of the homewrecker on youtube. But atleast it made them poof disapear. :P

NOW: coffe sun, walk and Urge frekking intence. YEEEHHHAAAAA...

No comments:

Post a Comment