Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So im drunk

So im drunk. Havent been drunk in a while, not gopod drunk atleast. It was fun meeting my friend and apparently I have a bad sence of time cus I was in town one hr before I was suppose to meet him. Standing in front of the Tiger like some hooker waiting (ps there is like lots of prostitutes in this town, poor girls) So I went inside waiting, thinking the clock on the wall was showing the time one hr off ( I was wrong lol). So we went to yayas.
 http://www.yayas.no/
Awsome food and estetics. Just always awsome. Tried to take him to the other yayas but i think Lady GaGa was there or something. Lots of blitz never the less. So we walked a lot to get to the other one. Staff was so nice and the food was nommy so so nommy. We shared  bottle of wine and talked BS as we always do and remenissing on things we done. Fun and pleasant. So yayas closed at 11 or 23, had to find another waterhole. So onwards to Rock In. Yay cheap beer and great music.
http://www.rockin.no/
We talked or lets say I talked more BS and we played some pool. I went to pee.... then I heard 2 englishmen ..... in the laidies bathroom..... wtf... so I was trying to take a leak when I heard a snorting sound... so well blergh I went to the staff and told them what I heard. and that there where 2 english dudes in the ladies stall. The bartender was pissed at them. Nice swe kicking them in the nuts. lol I love the staff in rock pubs. :D cheeer!!! He went inside and fixed the mess. So I went back to pee not so unconfortable this time. We had to leave at 3 and I took a taxi home. A really nice pakistani man drove me safely home we talked a lot. I think he liked me, in a friendly way. He waved like a dad when he drove off. what a sweetheart.

Fucking Blizzard wont let me play cus of maintinace. sigh. And I texed my study friend that i wont be able to meet her until 4 cus Im drunk as fuck.
Man... It was an awsome evening. Im gonna miss my friend when im done in Bergen. hes a great guy.

Now im having a hard time sleeping fu blizz. grrr..

love from me

1 comment: