Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 20, 2011

"Early" bird get the worm?

Yay finally i woke up a bit earlier then I have in a while. Im dead tired tho and kinda in a grumpy mood. Grrrrr Sometimes I wish ppl would just leave me alone. Have u ever had those ppl not understanding that the more they poke u, the more u get sick of them? I want to be able to like, be the poker and not the pokeie lol. Anyways Its a bright sunny day and im intending to do the most of it. Blergh hate needy ppl its annoying as hell. I dont know why but for some reason I dont want my mobile to ring or get texts lol im such an old grumpy lady. I want it to be me that uses it out and not incoming calls or sms. Gosh im starting to get old. Atm I just wanna throw my mobile out the window and never miss it one bit. The thing is that I am gonna miss it and run out and pick up the pieces lol. That reminds me that i really need a new phone but at this rate i cba at all to get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment