Total Pageviews

Friday, January 21, 2011

Urge and ID confusion

NOM! Im so hungry! Like utterly HUNGRY!!! I have a sabertooh tiger in my belly roaring at me for not feeding it. SOOO thats what im gonna do. Today have so far been a fairly uneventful day with some minor stuff going on.

1. I ordered my new PC!! Yayyyy its coming soon and it will stay on my Targus chilling lap top cooler and I will hug it and press its pretty buttons! Rawr cant wait..  http://www.targus.com/uk/product_details.asp?sku=AWE61EU

2. I went to the hall to get dressed and heard my stupid naighburs fight again. Then she said that that I walk around a lot at night!!!! How dare she? Yes I do walk cus I have legs and yes I frekking lives here so yes I AM inficat gonna WALK on top of u guys. U guys on the other hand scream at eachoter like ever yother day! Sigh. some ppl dont have manners nor common sence at all. GROW UP! U have a kid. Now act like a parent and not like a stupid kindergarden brat ( u freak ) lol.

3. I went to the shops to get me some tacos And this soda(pop) called Urge. (Its my FAV, tastes a bit like mountain dew but only much better).


(This is the energy type)

OMNOM! So I asked the guy for a box of snus. Its like a wierd form of tobaco here that is incased in a little "bag" that u place under up upper lip. Yes i know, it sounds eww but I tell u its better then me smoking. I havent smoked in years now. Dont smoke and dont use snus guys! Anyways u have to be 18 to buy it. So the cashier asked me for ID. I was like Weeeee he thinks im 18 !! lol I was happy and he said, Im glad ure happy. So many ppl gets pissed when I ask for ID. I was like WOOOT? why would u get pissed to look young?? I mean in ur life, ure mostly gonna look old not young so why not be happy that u contain ur youth?

Anyways thats all for now. I really gotta eat im so starved. I feel sorry that I havent been sochial today at all but I will be as soon as I get some food IN MAH BELLEH!!!

Signing out <3

No comments:

Post a Comment