Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Razor mouse and a lot of gaming

Hay

So I still have a fucked up sleeping pattern. Gotta do something about that shit soon enough. Anyways, I met my study buddie the other day and well that was totally cool and I got me this new mouse. Its quite awsome but a liiiiitle bit too small for my taste. The buttons are well maybe too many I cant seem to reach the 10 to 12 buttons and the 2 near the left mouse button is just not usable. Never the less its a cool mouse that works fairly well for playing wow. Wow, sigh been playing it a lot lately. But its fun tho. Was trying to 2 man some Naxx but Patchwerk was too hard for 2 lvl 84s. sigh oh well. Did some normal cata instances too. that wasnt too bad. Kinda enjoyed that tbh.



Was looking around for a headset to use in game as well as for music but it seems there arent such a thing, or maybe Im just too lazy to search too hard for one. Maybe someone has a suggestion? That would make me happy. Neeevertheless I wont buy the wow Creative headset cus it got so many bad comments. The plastic used to make the headset is aparently awful, and might break easely so, no go for me. Besides its only a gaming headset. Meh I might just get me a proper gaming headset, fuck the music lol



Now I will get a new attempt to try sleep

Sleep well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment