Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sleepy sunday

Gosh today I feel like a lump of lard. My fingers are numb after me being a lazy ass. I gotta stop staying up late for no reason!! Really I do. Well tomorrow its a new week, new oppotunities. Waiting for some lasagna in the oven and manning my self up to outside in the snow. Its cold windy and snowy and dark. Kinda cosy but still frekking cold as heck. Anyways, I gotta clean the stairs today since the naighbors did it last week. And let me tell u this, they do like to run up and down the staris a lot with their dirty shoes.. yikes. I dont like cleaning. I dunno its like i become one of those cows that doesnt wanna move. Just get pulled by the rope from their snouts (does cows have snouts? lol), but still they just resist moving and tence up their legs. Thats how my body reacts to do stuff that I really dont wanna do. I become all stifflegged and urgh.

So anyways back to WoW for a sec. I kinda get back some of the urge to play my lil mage today I really cant wait to poke around on it, and figure out new stuff. Its so relaxing and fun just to level that lil thing lol. The thing im kinda sick of in WoW is when I sometimes wanna just be left alone to just take in the world and dream my self away but then constantly get pmed ingame. I know I know its an mmo but still sometimes I do wish I could just chill without having to chat aswell. Dont get me wrong i often love chatting and getting to know ppl and talking bs etc. But as for the time being I really would like to just play a bit. As I wrote before im a lone wolf at this point. Its wierd really sometimes i have these periods of just wanting to be as much alone as possible. I guess its just the way i work. But other times, when im "done" recharging or whatever this is, I really cant get enough of other ppl and dont want to be alone at all. Im wierd like that. Eithe nothing or everything lol.

So well I guess I gotta just do what I gotta do and hope that I actually get some sleep a little bit earlier tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment