Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Homecoming cat?

So Im home..

It feels sligthly wierd. I dunno why but for years I havent been able to listen to anyones problems or being there for anyone due to my masterdegree that I have been working on. Now however I feel that I have or to say it in different words, I get more and more energy to be there for others then i have been able too for years. I didnt know I needed this much time to like be "human" again after a shit load of work but it seems thats what it takes after doing a masters.

Anyways, Im planning on well film a lot when Im home. Dunno how much of it will be viewer friendly but maybe I should? Its really pretty with all the snow and such but I dunno how much will be like fun.

Gosh. I dunno how long time its been since i playd wow. Its probably been over 2 weeks of not more. I think im unaddicted to the game now. I get easely bored in there and I feel more and more of my friends are getting the same feeling about it aswell. Its wierd. Here they make a new awsome patch and belive me its so much better then wotlk. I love almost everything about it. I think I mentioned this before. I CBA to grind new gear again!!!! Its done before and it takes such a long tiiiime. Evene if wrath was easy and maybe too easy I still wanted to like poke cata and get all the new gear but then again meh.. Why bother? Its done before and when I get new gear I prolly get bored and do what? Old school raids? (again) I dunno its been done before. I dont feel like cata has anything "new" to offer me. And I feel a bit bleh everytime a new patch comes out and I need to do the grinding of gear over and over. sigh... I dunno its just tedious to me now. Its a shame tho cus I really love /loved wow but I guess its the way all my "love" (lol) relationships (LOL) end. After about over 2 years I get bored and wanna do something new. 

When I get bored I really GET BORED lol.So anyways. I frekking forgot my book :S Im such a stressy freak. I pack 10 min before my train leaves and then boom forgot my book....... whyyyyeeeessssss... A boring book about financial law but anyways it needs to be learned.
shit am I gonna waste 6 hrs on busses and trains to get it back then? grlglggllglglg (murloc sigh) crap i miss wow but i dont wanna play it .

Oh and btw one movie u dont need to watch (well I guess even the cover and the title gave that away) but anyway it suck is: Piranha. I mean if ure a teenage guy and like tits (lol) I guess u might get something out of it, but if ure like shruggy towards the female front parts it got less to offer.

Tomorrow im gonna get some snow away. Its so much snooooowww. Gonna work those muscles mfmf.

Tired face signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment