Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Im kinda back.

So, hay. Jesus the devorce of my parents have been hard on me but for now im gonna lay it behind and not think about it too much. Hopefully...

I got a new awsome headset its a Tritton AX720 one with a mic that i havent tried out yet. So far its a really confortable headset and it works really well in the videogames i play, which is mostly WoW, lol. U hear the noices from bosses and enemies really good and it makes u stay sharp up with ur gameplay. Tbh I dunno if ive told u this before but I dont see WoW as a game its more like a hobby ^^.  Been gearing my mage now its 85 and is almost all hc geard with one epic. Havent had time to do any raids yet and tbh im not that hyped to do raids yet.

Liking cata more and more tho, so thats cool . Anywyas, hope u have fun and feel free to comment on what ur favourite game or /hobby is. Hope you are well. have fun guys and girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment